Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Birthday...

Hi everyone!

I had the chance to play in my scrappy place today!

Actually I ignored all the cleaning I should have been doing and enjoyed myself instead!

LOL

A couple months ago I found some Graphic 45 papers,
A Proper Gentleman Collection,
at Tuesday Mornings and I bought too much!

After giving some away to a couple of people I still have enough to take care of masculine cards for quite a while now,
so.......


Over at Sugar Creek Hollow, this week, the challenge is 
"For the Boys"
 so I decided to make my husbands birthday card a little early
(he doesn't get older until next month). 


I roughed up the edges with my Tim Holtz distresser and added some vintage photo distress ink.

Gave the lower image and the birthday wishes tag a lift with some pop dots.

The ribbon, button and twine are from my stash.


I am linking up with...
Sugar Creek Hollow - For the Boys 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great card...i just love that golfing image...thanks for joining us at sch this week great work...

Renee Matarese said...

This is fantastic! I love the distressed edges and the button. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Renee