Monday, November 7, 2016

Christmas is coming....

Ok,
so a little while back,
maybe mid to late summer,
I decided that I was going to get a jump on Christmas card making.

Not only that but I cut my card list 
and decided I was going to get rid of scrap holiday papers that have been around for too long!

List and papers in hand off I went

Here are 5 of the cards I made...


A die (happy) and a stamp...easy peasy

These two cards (above & below) are actually greens, with white, pinks and marroonish


Another die and stamp,
along with my Perfect Layers ruler to make a pink border around the die.


This one, so far, is simply the paper, because it's so cute.
I may add a sentiment.


Papers and gold thread


Die cut, stamp, punch, papers, and bling.

Can't get much easier than that!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: