Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Christmas snowman tag

Good morning!

I have another tag today!

Most everything I used on this tag is from
the snowman,
and

Here is the tag.....


Isn't that background paper cute?
It comes in several Christmasy colors
and they print out nicely!
I know this because I got the pack last night and printed most of them out because I was so pleased with them!

The snowflakes are done with an old punch
and I added some sparkly sequins.

I believe the ribbon is from 
although I could not find it to link to it directly.
I've had it in my stash for at least 2 yrs!


The red hole reinforcer was punched out of the same paper pack as the background.

I used distress ink
brushed corduroy 
on the sentiment pieces and I used my white gel pen to add stitching around the edges.


Thanks for stopping by!

I will be linking up to 

Tag You're It with Ribbon or Trim
challenge #152 

CHNC challenge #309
Vintage or anything goes Christmas

Scrap from you heart #3 
Jul/Christmas

Winter Wonderland
Add ribbon, lace and/or Christmas flowers

Word Art Wednesday
Anything goes
Weeks #256 & 257

Crop Stop Blog
Linky Party #22 - Anything goes

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge






No comments: