Tuesday, November 8, 2016

More Christmas cards

Yesterday I posted about my want to use up some old holiday papers
 for my Christmas cards this year.

Well, not all plans work out the way you planned them.

In the midst of making them,
 I stopped to play with my gelli plate.
Now, using my gelli plate I usually go on a whole different road 
color wise
I don't know why that is but it's true.
However, I was just about finished playing and thought,
why not use some Christmasy colors!

So I did this...,,


That is a few of them
and 
here is what I did with them.....


These two I used stamps, die cuts, punches, bling and embossing powders.



More stamping on these two!
I loved how the background paper came out on these...
kind of a plaid, wintery, flannel feel going on.
I also used more die cuts, punches, embossing powders and gold thread.


I loved the blue here and simply added some embossing in white and glitter for the snowflakes
and a sentiment stamped on a die cut.
And of course the pretty bow.


The last one here is simply stamping, die cut and ribbon.


Almost finished...
or am I?

*****

Thanks for visiting!


No comments: