Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Pyramid card

Good morning everyone!

I wanted to do something a little different so I made a pyramid card.
I haven't made one of these for a while now and forgot how much fun they are.

I kept this one pretty simple because I wanted it to go in an envelope easily.

Here is my card.....


The background paper I used for this is a freebie sheet from Gecko Galz.
The beautiful lady is from the Easter Bonnets collage set, also from Gecko Galz.
Another Gecko Galz piece is the pink paper I used for the banner, the boarder punch and behind the lady image.
It is from the Solarium paper pkg.


The little rose image is from My Artistic Adventures,
I gave my rose some sparkle with glitter.

Oh and speaking of glitter I also added some all around the outer edge of the lovely lady image and a bit on the banner.

I stamped the sentiment on the banner with vintage photo distress ink.


On each side I have either crochet trim, ribbon or lace trims!
There is also a bit of lace trim or ribbon on the lower edges of each side as well.

The bows I made with my bow-it-all.

I added a gem to one piece of trim and pearls along the lower edge of the one side in the picture just above. 

In the photo below you can see the pink paper behind the lady's image.
You can also see the seam of the card. 
I used some sticky back velcro to hold the card together when set up.


Thank you for stopping by to look at my pretty little card!
Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments: