Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday greetings!

Morning everyone!
I hope you all had a great Christmas! 


With  my oldest kids and grand kids living so far away and unable to travel right now we had a quiet Christmas here at home with our youngest daughter.
It was a little sad not seeing the rest of the family but I did get to talk to them so I enjoyed that!

Bring on to the New Year!

________

Speaking of the New Year...
I was doing a little blog hopping and came across this incredible giveaway!
You are not going to want to miss this one!

Melissa over at Creating from the Heart is a very generous girl!


I am not going to list everything she is giving away but I will say there is a gift card involved and a set of markers that you won't want to miss!

____

Have a great week everyone!


Blog siggy 2

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Merry Christmas, Carol!!! I adore the card you made for me~come have a look when you get a chance...

And I will have a miracle story to share with you soon.
xo
Cindy

Starr said...

Merry Christmas Carol! I know you are far from some of your family but I hope you were able to have a wonderful Christmas in your new home! I wish for you a happy and prosperous new year!
Hugs,

Starr

2amscrapper said...

Happy New Year, Carol!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carol,
Wishing you a wonderful day--and thank you so much for the anniversary wishes!!!
XO
Cindy

Georgie Horn said...

Oh boy! Can't wait to go visit! Come by for a Happy New Year video!http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-are-you-doin-new-years-eve-sing.html