Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Image fun

The other day my internet went down and since I am addicted to sitting here with my computer I decided to play in GIMP. 

Heather, over at the Oh la la Group, 
gave us a Gecko Galz image to play with. 

This is what I did with it...





To see the original,
 hop on over to Bella.

The poinsettia is also a Gecko Galz image.

The little snow girl is a Graphic's Fairy image.

Here are a couple of cards I made this morning with these...



The Santa image is from the Bella Muse challenge this month at Bella Creations as well.


Blog siggy 2

4 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

I tried to mess with GMP last night and got so lost. Guess I'm headed to Bella this evening to take some tutorials! thanks!

2amscrapper said...

fantastic digital work, Carol!

Ava Gavloski said...

carol, very nice work!!!!
ava

Heather said...

These are Gorgeous! I am so glad that you enjoy creating in GIMP. FREE is a great thing!! I love how you played with the transparency of the layers...GORGEOUS!! LOVE them all!!