Monday, March 26, 2018

My version...

Hi!

So jumping on the Travelers Notebook wagon
I decided to try my hand at making my own! 


My guess at the cover paper is it's from BoBerry, 
I could be wrong.

The flip side of the cover page 
and the cover page of my first insert.
The insert cover page is a gelli plate print I did.

The calendar pages are from My Artistic Adventures


Here are the pockets I made behind the December calendar 
and another gelli plate printing strategically hiding my journaling.


Below are the lined papers I made.
Simply set my Word Page to landscape and printed a whole bunch of underscores for the lines.


Here you can see a close up of the lines as well as the notch I punched in the journal to keep it in place in the notebook.


A bunch of tags from Heather at My Artistic Adventures are below.
I love these!
 She painted the roses, buds and everything else on the tags!

The pockets I made from the edges of her calendar pages.



Not sure where I got the cardstock above.


My second insert


and the back page


I did not measure to make sure it was exactly like 
the TN's out there, 
just wanted one that worked for me and what I had to use.

I made a spur of the moment decision to make a video about this! 
The link is below.

*****


*****

Thanks for the visit!
Hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments: