Friday, March 30, 2018

Love on a card

Hi!

I bought a new die set on my last trip to Tuesday Morning!
It's a Stephanie Barnard set.

Here is the card...


I layered the LOVE piece 3 times then with the fourth cut 
I removed the border and laid LOVE on top.
I'm liking how this came out with the layers 
and the Nuvo Glitter drops on LOVE.
It gives it even more dimension. 


Unfortunately,
the cardstock that I used was a little too flimsy for the base so my next one will have to be done with a heavier base.

And due to that flimsy base,
 I was going to say that I "probably" won't give this to anyone, 
however.....


if you look at the bottom right of this photo...
as I was getting ready for picture taking,
I dipped it into the one little drop of tea on my desk! 
The flimsy paper is now warped! 

"Probably" is no longer probably...
it is most definitely,
 "Definitely" NOT going to anyone!

LOL

Just another day in a craft room! 


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!



No comments: