Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Merry Christmas

For far too long now I've spent too much time watching videos and not creating much.

With Christmas coming though, 
I've gone, 
quite possibly,
 overboard with making cards!

Can't stop!
I'm obsessed!
Love making Christmas cards!
Don't you?

In my video watching,
 I've found a couple of people who make their own card kits!
Then take the kits and make their cards!
Great way to use up stash!

So yesterday I decided to make a kit.

I ended up making 15 cards!
(sorry for the overload of cards)

My kit had 5 12x12 papers, 
and random bits around my space...
brads, eyelets, ribbon, etc.
I also used embossing powders & stamps.

Now, usually, when I make my Christmas cards they are all different!
I like the variety I guess! 
However, I had planned on using a couple of card templates,
and,
 then ended up doing my random cards, 
but all with the same papers.
LOL












The cards below I put together using all the scraps of lef





Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!



No comments: