Saturday, November 14, 2015

Artsy Birthday Card


Hi everyone!

So the plan
 is to slowly work my way back into crafting and blog posting.....

Wish me luck!

I did do a few things this summer that I can share.
I just have to get in here and do it!

Today I have an Artsy card I made for one of my granddaughters for her birthday!


The background colors were done with 
Prismacolor Nupastel color sticks, 
on a piece of water color paper.
These are new for me...
so far, 
so good! 

All the stamping was done with stamps I carved myself this summer.

I mounted the water color paper onto a card base and doodled around the edges.

I'm really loving how this turned out
and more importantly
my granddaughter loved it!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!




No comments: