Thursday, December 5, 2013

Merry Christmas card...

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a little Christmas card to share today.


I cut the card base out of white cardstock and added a scrap piece of patterned paper to it.

I then added a piece of mesh ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon) and topped it with a polka dot ribbon from my stash.

Using my trusty pop dots I added my image 
(Gecko Galz Christmas Kids collage set)
The wreath needed a little pizzazz so I used Bayou Glitter (Art Glitter)
and Rouge liquid pearls.

I printed out the Merry Christmas sentiment and added some $1 bin red glitter glue to the edges.


The little rose was an ivory color, 
I added some fired brick distress marker to the edges and sprayed it with Perfect Pearl mist.

To finish it off...I made a bow out of the Christmas twine (also from Really Reasonable Ribbon).

*****
I so appreciate your visit and all your kind words!
Have a great day!

*****

I am linking up to Really Reasonable Ribbons current challenge "BINGO"
I used the Bakers Twine/Image or text/Flower row!


*****
Links.....



6 comments:

Starr said...

Carol I love your card and vintage feel. The ribbons and twine are the perfect compliments!

Anonymous said...

Delightful!
Wishes
Lynne

Unknown said...

Great inspiration! Your stamps are adorable.

Sassy Raggedy said...

Love the look of your blog...Your card is fantastic. I love it..Hugz, joann

Nicole Picadura said...

Heartwarming card :) Thanks for playing with us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon!
DT - Nicole P
www.scrapsandstamps.com

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Love the GG image...and the glitter really makes the wreath pop!!

Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable RIbbon!!
Hugs
Heather DT