Sunday, December 15, 2013

Time for a new challenge.....

Good morning everyone!

We have a new challenge over at 

The challenge is
Christmas sparkle with glitter!

Here is my sample card.....


The digi stamp I used is 
designed by Christine Young.
Isn't it adorable?

The background paper is from 

I used a purple cardstock to mat my background and stamped image.

I colored the stamp with Spectrum Noir markers and added some fine white glitter, from my stash, to the mail box and snow on the ground.
Also from my stash, I added a little bit of lace.

White flocking was used on her outfit and the pompom on her hat. 

I cut the snowflake on my Silhouette Cameo, 
then added some $1 bin clear glitter glue for some sparkle. 


Here you can see that once again I used my trusty pop dots.
Also I added a bit of the same background papers on the inside of the card.


Below you can see a bit of the shine from the glitter on the mail box and a little bit of the fluff of the flocking on her outfit.

The flag on the mailbox was colored with a red metallic gel pen.


Thanks for stopping by for a visit 
and
 I hope you can stop by Treasured Times to see the other DT members sample as well!

Can't wait to see your projects entered over at Treasured Times in our 
The challenge runs from now until Dec 31st.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Patricia Chalas said...

Carol your card is adorable... the lace is just beautiful!