Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You're Invited...

Hi everyone!

***
An update on my injury...
My neck is swollen and very sore but 
my arm, leg and head are good.

Just taking it easy now.

***

Today I want to show you the DT project I did for 


How cute is this Terry French Stamp?
I stamped it with barn door distress ink.


I knew when I saw the stamp that I wanted to use it for a 
tea party invite.

I cut the teacup with my Silhouette Cameo
and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.


The teapot wire hanger I did freehand and I love how it came out! 
I really had no plan when I started! 
LOL

I used perfect pearls in rouge along the edges of the tag.
The bling, flowery ribbon with pearl trim is all from my stash.
The flowers are from SaCrafters.
The pink satin ribbon on the top is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

You can find the stamp I used, and many more, here 
and check out Treasured Times Facebook page as well.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol
I am sure you are feeling very, very tender.
An adorable idea, especially the teapot.
Wishes
Lynne

Adorable Country Classics said...

This is adorable Carol! I love what you did, and the colors you used are perfect! Thank you for being on our design team!
Hugs, Jody