Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Autumn Splendor tag

Good afternoon! 

I know I already had a post go live this morning but I wanted to post a tag I made.

Over at Use Your Stuff
they have challenge #240 up 
and it's called Fall Y'all

on Facebook
has it's November challenge up as well
(use leaves or trees)

and

Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Has the Tag You're It with Ribbon or Trim
challenge #152 going

So I got out some fabric leaves that have been in my stash forever and decided to make this tag.


The background paper 
(bottom tag)

The tag on top of that is from my scrap stash pile

The gold leaves stickers have been around for who knows how long!

And the ticket & turkey, as well as the bird, are also from My Artistic Adventures.

I added some trim and a bow from my scrap ribbon bowl.


Thanks for dropping in!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: