Monday, May 4, 2015

DLP #11

Hi friends!

Documented Life Project

My goal is to catch up by the end of this month!
Wish me luck!

Art Challenge - Borders
Journal Prompt - Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind!

I'm not exactly sure where this project came from.
I was kinda working on two pages at one time, 
this one & and #10

I did manage to get the "Borders" in there but the Journal Prompt not so much

Here's my page...


I actually started with the larger flower, 
then went on to finish the last challenge.
When I came back to this I added the little flower and bitty flowers.

The scalloped border has been in my stash for quite some time.
I doodled around the one side and added some more doodling 


The bird border is a stamp that I colored with distress markers and gel pens.
The border on the right side is done with 
a green Le Plume pen (brush tip) 
and yellow paint.


I didn't feel done doodling until I did the squares border on top with a distress marker.

*****

Art to the 5th Academy - Documented Life Project

*****


Thanks for visiting!


No comments: