Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Merry Christmas ornament #3

Hi friends!

I have a quick ornament I made last night.
I had the scalloped circles already pop-dotted together for another project and decided they would be perfect for an ornament.
I added some barn door distress ink to the edges of the circles.  

The image I used came from this digital set
Retro Vintage Snowmen Couple Printable Christmas Cupcake image 0
Aren't they all so cute?
You can click on the image to go straight to this 7piece set of images.

The edges have White Blizzard Nuvo glitter drops on them.
The snowflakes on the image were topped with Nuvo Crystal drops in Simple White.
I put a snowflake, I cut in half, to the back of the image, then put that on top with pop dots. 
 I also added a little snowflake on the image and topped it with an epoxy gem.
And of course, I added shimmer to the snowflakes with a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.

To find more digital images like I used today you can go to 
Heather has found some great images to work with!

Thanks for stopping by! 
See ya soon!

No comments: