Sunday, November 10, 2019

A Merry Christmas Ornament

Good afternoon! 

I have a second post today!

Creative evolution was working on this one.
It was going to be a card. 
After adding the glitter I thought 
"glossy accent around the glitter so it stays in place!"
Bright idea, not necessarily an easy idea!
Ok, just glossy accent the whole thing.
Once dried I thought,
"This does not look good on my card".
Now what?

A few days later...
 It's an ornament for my 
 Christmas tree.

The image I used was originally a tag from this digital sheet from 
Heather is a busy girl, knocking out a whole bunch of new digital sheets for Christmas this year.
And a few for Thanksgiving and New Years!
This is a 10 sheet set,
encluding the little banners!
Click on the sheet to purchase this one. 

 These two close-ups I'm trying to show the shimmer on the little banner.
Bonus for me, in making this ornament, I finally get to use the greenery sprig that's been hanging around here forever! 
As well as the poinsettia (also hanging around here too long)!

I am linking to these Anything Goes Challenges...

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you like my cute ornament!
I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful ornament and great save almost as if it was meant to be.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Lidia R. said...

Hi !! Pretty ornament 🙂
Thanks a lot for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
Lidia DT
My blog http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
DT Coordinator at http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com