Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Birthday card

Good morning! 

Today I'm sharing a birthday card...


I think I'm really getting to like the simple look in my card making lately.
Maybe it has to do with the lack of mojo I've had for too long now 

I believe the papers I used were from an old Halloween pack.
I don't want to say which one because I'll probably be wrong since the pack is gone and I'm just left with a few lingering papers.

I mounted them, 
using my perfect layers ruler and black cardstock.
Layered them, 
with an additional strip of black cardstock ribbon.

I stamped the sentiment on the front,
that was pop dotted...


and I finished it off with a little ribbon of matted paper 
and a Happy Birthday on the inside. 


Have a great day!
Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Super cute card Carol....looks great!
Hugs from your BOLB whose mojo has been more into camping....lol
Heather :0)