Sunday, June 1, 2014

Time piece tag

Good morning everyone!

Over at Gecko Galz this month we are doing a cross promotion with Opticillusions.

We were given 
from Opticillusions to work with
and 
any Gecko Galz products we chose to use.

This is what I made.....


The background paper, large blue flower and the timepiece are from Opticillusions.
The phone and banner pieces are from Gecko Galz.

I cut all my embellishments with my Cameo.

I inked everything with black soot distress ink.
I added glossy accents all over the timepiece.

I layered the doily, blue flower, timepiece and floral spray (from my stash).

The phone on the bottom of the tag and the banner with I-rock gems on top finished off my tag.


*******

Gecko Galz is looking for a few new Design Team Members!
For more info go HERE!
Submissions will be accepted until June 15th so hurry!

*******

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!



No comments: