Thursday, June 26, 2014

Mini album.....

Yay, it's summer!

A month or so ago I saw a mini album with journaling prompts (About Me) and I thought it was a good idea to write a book, about me, not only for future generations but also for myself.
My hope is to be able to get a bunch of stuff off my chest and leave something for others to get to know me after I've gone. 
So I typed up my own journaling prompts, printed them out and started from there. 

I used Prima's Stationer's Desk 6x6 papers. 

Here is the cover of my mini.....


I'll spare you the tons of photos I actually took
and show you a couple 
 of the inside pages and pockets.....




Right now it's all pretty plain...


I'll add embellishments and photo's as I go along...


as well as all my journaling



 Below is a look at the back


Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope you're having a great summer so far!


No comments: