Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Home...

I joined another group! 

This one is an art journal group


The prompts will be sent to my email every day.

The first prompt was.....
Our sense of smell
and we were asked to think of the word
 "home"
 and what smell comes to mind.

I thought about the great outdoors 
(yay sunshine and fresh air)
and all the years we spent our whole summers at a campground
(mom & 4 kids...dad came up on the weekends and vacations)
and this is what I did...,,


This page started out as a leftover paint page that I blotted a couple greens on.

I added the trees...
first time making trees like this and loving how they came out!

Then I used a couple of paint daubers,
"pool" for the sky & "butterscotch" to add some dirt to the ground.

Also brushed on some grasses on the bottom of the page.

I tore a piece of book page for the camper shape 
then 
painted & doodled it.

Finished with some shadowing, done with a
Pitt Artist pen 
and my sentiment.


I'm hoping these prompts help me to do a little more personal art journaling. 
We'll see!


Thanks for stopping for a visit!





No comments: