Saturday, January 22, 2011

Busy day

I have had such a busy day today. Started my day crocheting a couple of flowers, I've never done that one before but I had to try. I think they came out pretty good for winging it, no pattern used.

I completed a card challenge for Bella Creations. I had to use the quote: "you are far bigger than anything that can happen to you", use a vintage stamp and a vintage image from The Graphics Fairy. I so love the way this one came out. Had I not planned on giving this one to someone I might have framed it. Guess I have to make another!



Also made two pots of chicken soup, a large batch of stuffed cabbage. And with the big batch of chili that I made last night, I should be good for about a week or two! Got a couple of loads of laundry done too. And I am thinking all the running up and down the stairs was at least worth a 5lb loss!
Now I am going to sit back and relax for the rest of the night. Maybe take care of another load of laundry.
Hope everyone is staying warm and dry.
Have a good night all!

4 comments:

Mylise said...

Très jolie carte !
J'aime beaucoup les couleurs.
Amitiés, Mylise

Audrey Pettit said...

Great little crocheted flowers and card. Love that vintage image and love the glazed edging.
Visiting from the Graphics Fairy. TFS.

fairyrocks said...

Gorgeous creations, hello from a sister Bella and dropping in from the Graphics Fairy link
Keep smiling and creating
Pam J. C.

Joan Princing Art said...

Oh, how beautiful. I would definitely frame this card and put it on the wall!! Hello! I'm visiting from the Graphics Fairy Blog. Have a fun day.
Joan