Thursday, November 13, 2014

Kid's with Basket Christmas card & tag...

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today I'm sharing a Christmas card that has a little tag tucked in the cover,
 for hanging on a tree if the recipient desires!

Here it is.....


I started with the tag.....

I cut the tag shape with a plain piece of white card stock.
The checked paper is from the Kitchy Kool paper pkg at Gecko Galz.
I added a bit of modeling paste to 2 opposite corners. 

The postcard that the chipboard deer is on is from 
Gecko Galz Christmas Icons collage sheet.
The deer was inked with vintage photo and topped with 
vintage photo distress powder and I gave him a little Christmas twine scarf.
I tucked a little lace trim under the postcard and under the "Merry Christmas" sentiment that I typed up on my computer.

I used pop dots to add the sweet little girl, her brother, their Christmas tree and basket of Christmas goodies.


For the card...
I started with a card blank &
topped that with a piece of paper,
 from the
Saint Nick by Fancy Pants Designs paper pk,
that I cut a slit in to fit the tag in.

A peek inside.....


And when the tag is removed.....


I cut the doily on my Cameo 
and
 the postcard is one I designed a couple years back.....
I added some platinum stickles to the edges.

*****
Gecko Galz November Challenge
Christmas Joy! 


One rule.....
You must use at least one Gecko Galz product!
A $25 shopping spree at Gecko Galz is the prize for the winner!

For more info go HERE

*****


I hope you like my card!

*****

I'm linking up with
Creative Corner Challenge - Let it Sparkle

*****

Thanks for stopping by 
and 
for your wonderful comments!



3 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

Nicely done with the composition and the colors. Thanks for sharing this creation with us at Mema's Crafts and thanks for taking time to play in our monthly challenge.

PennyRae's Mandala Creation's said...

Cute Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts. PennyRae DT

Linda said...

Nice Christmas card!
Thanks for joining our challenge over at CCC
Linda DT-CCC